Sunday, May 1, 2022

Pink and Blue women

This incident occurred in mid-2009 and it not associated with Suzy and our recent sightings.

I was not doing well that night! The pain in my neck from two bulging disks pressing on my spinal column was incredible and the pain pills were only hinting at an attempt to mask the pain. I finally squirmed and wiggled into a position on my back were the pain was manageable. Two pillows propped up under my head and on laying my back was not even close to my normal on-the-side sleeping position that I was used to, but the pain relinquished its hold enough that I felt more comfortable. Comfort was not the primary goal – reducing the pain was. I slept. If I dreamed, I do not recall.

Suddenly, I felt a presence was near me. I opened my eyes to the astonishment of two beautiful, 20-ish, young women who were standing next to my bed. The first, on the far left, was looking around, slightly confused and not seeming to be paying attention to anything in particular, as if she didn’t know where she was at. She was wearing an 1850’s type pink dress, that flowed to the floor, covering her feet and was tightly fitted to her slender waist. She had a parasol over her right shoulder, which matched her dress, as well as a bonnet. It was untied and the straps hung down at the side of her face and they moved as she looked around the room. She didn't seem to know where she was.

The other girl was similarly dressed in the 1850’s era dress, but her dress was light blue in color. She did not have a parasol, but also had a blue bonnet on. She looked directly at me into my eyes and her hands were cupped together held at her waist. She just kept looking directly at me. She stood there for a long while, unmoving. She said nothing – it felt as if she stared directly into my soul. Then, she took something from her hand and started to lean forward, reaching out to place whatever she had into my mouth. (OK, this is NOT a Matrix movie!!).

I was frozen trying to figure out what these two women were doing in my bedroom and watched closely as her hand approached my mouth. I could not see what was in her fingers the way she held it. Not knowing what she was about to do, or what she was going to give me, I screamed and kicked out at them and the apparitions immediately disappeared. I was shaking violently and the screaming woke my wife. She held me and told me that it was OK. I did not tell her about the ghosts, apparitions, or whatever they were. My heart rate finally slowed and my breathing returned to normal after a long while. I laid in bed for a long time re-living what I had just experienced and tried to figure it out. I was baffled because they were as real as I was. They did not shimmer, were not transparent, or fade in or out. They were real as real can be.

I kept thinking as I laid there. Why were they there? What was the girl in the blue dress trying to put in my mouth? What would have happened if I had let her put it into my mouth? I eventually fell asleep.

Within the first two weeks after their appearance, I felt the Girl in Blue’s presence twice. One time so strongly, I thought she would reappear, but she didn’t. Both of these two times I felt she was filled with extreme malice and hate. I don’t know if it was directed towards me in particular, but hate oozed from her presence.

I have not see or felt her presence since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Attack

 Another "attack" I don't know if you call it an attack, maybe an annoying abuse of my mattress! I was taking a nap and around...