Saw an old friend yesterday and found out she is a Ghost Hunter and Gray Witch. I extremely briefly talked about Suzy and of course I got a little emotional when I talked about where it was that she may have attached to me. That may have woke some things up.
When we got home, my wife was laying on the couch watching TV and I saw a cat walk inches next to me and into the room. I wasn’t really paying attention, since I was watching TV also, but I noticed that
"our" cat wasn't in her "normal" place in front of the TV, so I asked my wife, "Is kitty over there behind the table?" Where I couldn't see her. She said, “Nope!” So I went into our bedroom and there was kitty laying next to my side of the bed. Hmmm...
I thought it was weird, because the "ghost cat" hasn't been seen in a very long time and walked right past a bowl of Obsidian rocks and it didn't seem to phase it. Might be time to let the Obsidian soak up some Phoenix sunlight and recharge.
It was just a curious event and not sure why it occurred.
No comments:
Post a Comment