Monday, May 2, 2022

Not so Nice Suzy??

Not so Nice Suzy?

A few nights ago (30Apr2022), I fell asleep alone in the TV room, while watching movies and my wife was in the main bedroom. I was sprawled out across the mattress enjoying it all to myself. For some reason, I had a difficult time sleeping that night. I felt Suzy's presence in the room, but I didn't look up. She seemed unusually quiet and inactive and it felt as if she was sitting in the corner of the bedroom, which was unusual. Something else grabbed my attention and I looked up and a dark, opaque, squarish blob was on the side of the bed (ghost of Sponge Bob Square Pants??). I forcefully yelled "Get out!" and swung a pillow at it and it disappeared. Three days has passed and Suzy hasn't been around since that incident. I think she sometimes meets up with other wandering spirits and says, "Hey, come visit me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Attack

 Another "attack" I don't know if you call it an attack, maybe an annoying abuse of my mattress! I was taking a nap and around...