We had an incident where some very negative/nasty energy entities entered the house. I went through 3 days of, "In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, leave this house now and do not return!" Whether it was a portal that opened or what, I don't know how they entered, but I was able to push (for lack of a better term) them away and finally they did not return. I believe they were poltergeist, since they were bad very nasty energy spirits.
I heard that Black Obsidian absorbs negative energy, so I bought 1 lbs of Obsidian chunks and placed pieces in each room of the house and my wife went from room-to-room with holy water and did signs of the cross on the door jams. Sure enough, even Suzy and the cat were gone! I left the rocks in place for a couple of months. Eventually, I decided to round them all up and put all of the Obsidian in the garage to see what happened. Suzy came back about 2 weeks later, along with the cat. When I felt her presence, I told her the Obsidian was not to prevent her from visiting here, but for the negative energy spirits that came, so that she would not feel hurt. I don’t know if a spirit can feel hurt, but I figure let’s be on the safe side.
She was very playful that night and touch my shoulder and I said, “Don’t scare me and you can stay.” She was so happy and bounced on the bed and at one point rolled completely over me and gave be a hug and left.
Over the months, that turned into over a year, when the black Obsidian rocks are in the rooms, we do not see, or feel, the presence of any spirits. I occasionally gather up all of the rocks, give them a thorough washing and place them in the backyard to dry and soak up the cleansing sunlight. Ten minutes in the Phoenix sun like like a full day most other places and fully recharges the rocks. Some people have voiced their opinions to me that they don’t believe in the rocks. OK, so I might not believe in what YOU believe in, but that doesn’t make it wrong. They seem to work for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment