When Suzy first started appearing back in 2019, we did not know who, or what she was. We would feel indentations or movement on the mattress as if someone was sitting on it or crawling on it, or feel some presence in the room. We did not know, or understand, what she was. Sometimes times I felt the mattress move, or feel "something" or see "something" and I would jump, and be scared. It took a while to get used to her presence. Most were not scary, but sometime she would wake me up by pulling on my leg, or pulling the covers away from me. I don’t feel as if she is being bad, or has bad intentions, but sometimes she has the tendency of leaving the portal door open, or inviting other, not so nice, entities to play with her. Those times make her visits vary challenging and sometimes very scary.
Now, if I feel a presence in the room when I am going sleep, or if I wake up, I tell them, “You can stay if you wish, but Please don't scare me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment