Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Even AI has an opinion

I asked an AI program (ora.ai), "Should a person ask a ghost if they need assistance to "move on"? Or just let them be?"  It's responses was:

As an AI language model, I cannot provide advice on spiritual or paranormal matters. However, it's important to remember that beliefs and practices regarding ghosts and spirits can vary widely across cultures and individuals.

If you are encountering a situation where you believe there may be a ghost present and wish to help them "move on," it might be helpful to consider the context of your encounter before taking any action. Some people believe that asking a ghost if they need assistance can help unburden them from any unfinished business they have in this world; while others feel that interacting with these entities could potentially invite more negative energy into their lives.

Ultimately, how you choose to approach this situation is up to your personal beliefs, comfort level, and intentions. If you do decide to communicate with the ghost or spirit in question, it's important to remain respectful at all times by using polite language & tone which does not offend anyone - living or dead! And always prioritize safety above all else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Attack

 Another "attack" I don't know if you call it an attack, maybe an annoying abuse of my mattress! I was taking a nap and around...