I don’t even know if this belongs in this blog, but I’m at a loss of explaining this and I believe it was supernatural. A while back we de-ghost the house using Black Obsidian rocks and holy water. I don’t use sage, since I cannot stand the smell of it. I know some people don’t believe that the Obsidian Rocks work, but for us, our “friendly” ghost, or her not-so-nice buddies haven’t been around in months/years. We wanted her to leave because sometimes she brought around some very nasty entities.
Last night I woke up after midnight to a nauseating, powerful, pungent, oily smell that was throughout the whole house. I woke my wife thinking maybe something was burning, but she could not smell anything. I was nauseated by the smell and could hardly function. She took me outside in the backyard to get away from the “smell” and get some fresh air. After 10 minutes we went back inside and she still could not smell anything, but I still detected a faint odor. We went to sleep and by morning there was no odor. Any explanations? Has anyone ever smelled a bad spirit? Maybe they forgot deodorant that day? Again, I don’t even know if this belongs in this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment